Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine's Day...what's the big issue?

Ok,
so I know I'm going to sound like a bitter single person when I bitch about valentine's day, butthe truth is, I am bitter, but just about the holiday. Actually, about all holidays, but more so this one in general. I mean, it's just a normal day, like every other holiday (excluding birthday's because that's the day you were brought into the world therefore has some more meaning to it) so why has this big commotion over it? I mean seriously, I walked into save on foods a few days ago, and it looked like cupid vomited all over the store. Red, pink, white, hearts, chocolates, candies, balloons, EVERYTHING!!! WTF?!?!?! Seriously, it's jsut a holiday to make single people feel extremely depressed on the fact that there is no one that loves them in the romantic way to be there for them. So really, making single people feel bad is what every couple is doing....just taking the single knife, and stabbing it into their closest friends who haven't settled.

What I hate about highschool is the fact that teens portray their relationships all over other peoples lockers when they start going at it...so you think it'll get better around V-day? HELL NO! They are worse. I went to gte a book from my locker the other day, and this grade 11 couple were pressed up against my locker. Literally, her left leg was pulled up by hs right arm sitting on his hip, and his hand was underneath her skirt while they were making out. I swear he was fingering her and I needed to get my goddamn books! People like this make me angry because they have no consideration for other people who aren't dating anyone, and they can make a single person feel really lonely sometimes.

Being lonely isn't all that nice people!! Get it through your heads that we don't want to see you effing up against a locker!

That's all for now,
Troubled Teen <3

No comments: