Sunday, September 27, 2009

too long

Hey Readers,

I know they're may not be any of you reading this right now, but I can garuntee that soo there will be more people. I want to start of by saying I'm sorry I bailed on you all for the last 7 and a half months or so....I was going through a rough patch. My family life is fucked and I really don't know what to do right now. Life is complicated. That's just it. And when you feel like your friends, the only people who keep you on this god forsaken planet, have forgotten you...its the worst feeling in the world. I don't get why people are so complicated and I have a feeling that I really don't want to know. So I'm guessing you want to know why it took 7 and a hlf months to sign on and blog again...well you'll never know the true deats about what has happened. All you need to know is that I had some troubles but Im going to be ok. Thanks fo all of you who have stuck beside me through the troubles....ilu

No comments: