Saturday, October 10, 2009

I Miss You
Hey Bloggers and readers,

So today I spent most of the day hanging out with my mom, and that was really great. I've been learning on how to deal with anger and emotions, and how not to start blow up fights, and I'm getting better. Slowly recovering from all my insecurites still. But when my dad called, my mom went off to talk to him, so while I was sitting there watching tv, some irrelavent movie, there was a scene, and in it this little boy was running around with his grandpa, and it made me realize that I truly mi my grandpa. He's been gone for over 2 years now, but I still really miss him. It's hard to let go of the past in some areas of one's life, when you're trying to fix it in other areas. So here it is, my problem for the day, I miss you

Goodbye Grandpa

My heart won't you let go...and I need you to know
I miss you...

- Troubled Teen <3

No comments: