Saturday, October 3, 2009

Today's Lesson...Don't do things to fit in...

Hey Bloggers,

So today was a shitty day for me. It started out pretty good. I had a therapy appointment, which I desperatly needed so badly considering I am somewhat going crazy in my life right now. After that, I went to see some family while I waited for 2 pm to roll around. I met up with a girlfriend of mine and we had a blast. I actually forgot how much my life really sucks for a whole 4 hours. We went to see a movie, Jennifer's Body, and I have to say that I hate Megan Fox because she's so fucking pretty. AND THIN! Jesus Christ, girl, GAIN SOME WEIGHT!! Anywho...still jelous she is so hot. The movie was quite freaky, so I would definatly recommend it to anyone who likes those jumpy creepy twisted movies. It's definatly going to be bought when it comes out on DVD. When I got home, that is when the daily fight with the Madre started. Me and my mom don't see eye to eye on some subjects. And recently, I've been getting into a bit of trouble, and she thinks I'm doing this to fit in. Let me tell you something about life. Don't do shit to fit in. You should NEVER change yourself for anyone. Don't change your opinions, or your fashion, or your quorky habits to fit in or impress someone...honestly, once your out of highschool, all those people you tried to impress...they aren't going to care 4 months from graduation. I know. I Never did the stuff I did in highschool to fit in. I realized by grade 9 that I was never going to fit in. Oliver James one said " Why are you trying so hard to fit in, when you wereborn to STAND OUT?" I took this to heart and this is my motto, so I will never let a friend, a guy or even a priest change who I am. So my mom didn't realize that the reason I got into this stuff was because I was dpressed, angry, and stressed about a lot of different things at the time. Would I go back and change my life now? Maybe, but only if I could change certain things about myself. So here it is ladies and gents....the troubled truth....till next time

-Troubled Teen<3

No comments: